10 MediRevv leaders featured for the impact they've made on their families, colleagues, and communities
Coralville, IA – June 17 – MediRevv, a healthcare revenue cycle management company, is pleased to announce the Iowa Women’s Foundation’s (IWF), an organization committed to improving the lives of women and girls across Iowa, honored 10 of its leaders in the 2021 IWF publication, “Ovation: A Tribute to Iowa Women and Girls.”
Now in its eighth year, IWF’s Ovation publication has honored more than 700 women and girls across Iowa who have made an impact on their families, friends, colleagues, and communities, and MediRevv honorees include:
- Jenn Bleil - Vice President, Human Resources
- Nicki Brick - Director, Total Rewards
- Michelle Elizondo - Director, Corporate Communications
- Dana Gratton - Director, Brand
- Melissa Huston - Director, Solution Support
- Erika McElhinney - Director, Provider Support
- Leslie Schwarting - Director, Human Resources Business Partners
- Cynthia Sherman - Director, Compliance
- Rachel Trevizo - Vice President, Revenue Cycle Services
- Liz Urdahl - Senior Director, Client Delivery
“This honor is really not about me—it's about my team and my tribe that continues to lift me up every day,” said Michelle Elizondo. “Truly, it’s about each and every MediRevver that helps create this special place, and I’m so grateful.”
These 10 leaders are a part of the more than 1,100 MediRevv women across the country who continue to live and lead by MediRevv’s values every single day.
To learn more about this award and IWF's continued impact across Iowa, visit iawf.org.