Results that speak for themselves
No matter what the industry, any company with a singular focus has a distinct advantage. Unlike most of our competitors involved in revenue cycle management, MediRevv is singularly focused on healthcare. It’s all we do, and these results, achieved on behalf of clients past and present, are proof of the MediRevv difference:
Partnered with a nationally ranked Academic Medical Center in Texas with more than 1,600 full time physicians spread across nine (9) affiliate hospitals to provide insurance A/R management services during their transition from the GE/IDX BAR system to the Epic Resolute system. They were looking for a trusted partner to provide physician GE A/R management expertise during this conversion. This engagement provided expanded capacity for the internal revenue cycle team to focus on Epic A/R inventory to drive a successful billing conversion while simultaneously enabling MediRevv to rapidly liquidate A/R in the legacy GE/IDX system.
- Having proven experience and success working with similar major academic practice plans, MediRevv provided a great advantage to the partnership.
- 99.3% of the Accounts Receivables was liquidated and 17% of cash was collected on A/R inventory that was previously deemed highly uncollectible due to age and payer mix.
- MediRevv also assisted with a $15 million dollar A/R clean-up project for their Affiliated Medical Services that resulted in 100% liquidation.
Partnered with Physician Billing Group of nationally ranked western (California) Academic Medical Center to provide GE IDX BAR A/R management and system expertise following client’s conversion to GE:
- Liquidated 97.1% of placements and 22.5%, or $11.5 million, of cash collected on A/R inventory in excess of 50% Medicaid population, with majority of placements exceeding 120 days from service
Partnered with northeast (New York) 410-bed community hospital to provide early out self-pay A/R management services:
- MediRevv increased client’s self-pay cash collections by 38.5% over first 9 months
- MediRevv efforts lead to 50% reduction in bad debt for client
- Collected $12.3 million in cash
Partnered with premier southeast (Georgia) children’s healthcare organization with 3 hospitals and 17 clinics to perform self-pay and insurance IDX/SMS A/R management services:
- To date, MediRevv has collected 131.7% of projected cash collection